Founded in July 1986 as part of the Nadia Group, specialising in plastics processing, the Nicol’s Yacht boatyard quickly rose to become one of the leading French companies in river touring, with a collection of 21 river cruiser models across 5 different ranges.
Nicol’s has upgraded its fleet in line with its customers’ wishes. Thanks to its single-site location for boat production (yard situated in Cholet, Maine et Loire, France) together with its hire centre, all customer info, comments or suggestions are passed on to the design office, in the interests of continually improving the models of our boats.
Adaptation to the market is therefore constantly ongoing, and this undoubtedly gives Nicol’s its production strength. Nicol’s currently has a fleet of around 600 units, produced by its Cholet yard and divided across the 24 Nicol’s bases (20 in France, 3 in Germany and 1 in Portugal).
The Nicol’s boatyard is:
- A French builder / charterer, with 30 years of experience,
- a varied range adapted to customer demand,
- new models and continuous innovations,
- an elegantly designed, sophisticated fleet,
- bright, spacious and airy cruisers,
- Boats suited to families, with maximum safety
- Bases on a human scale (exclusive to NICOL’S®)
- Presence in the most beautiful regions of France, Germany and Portugal
- Not forgetting the heated swimming pool (exclusive to NICOL’S®), ideal for both young and old!