Over the course of the years, the Nadia Group, an offshoot of the NADIA company founded in 1962, has successfully developed and diversified its original business (manufacturing number plates) to achieve its current status as an Industrial Group with 7 areas of business, as follows:
- NADIA SIGNALISATION: Traffic and construction signs, signage, aluminium fencing
- SIB: External aluminium equipment for the home (gates, garage doors, shutters, fencing)
- DYNAMIC: Food preparation equipment for professional kitchens
- NICOL’S YACHT: Production and hire of riverboats
- ANJOU AUTOMATION: Automation, control, industrial computer systems
- FORCE 5: Sale of boats, chandlery, engines
- ALUCLOS: Aluminium fencing
This diversity, a real asset for the Group, stems from the know-how of its experienced employees, given concrete form via innovative applications that allow different companies to distinguish themselves by marketing original, high-quality products.
In tandem, and as a complement to this policy, the Nadia Group examines all possibilities for external growth to enhance the development of its activities around the world. It is vital for everyone in the Group to always remember the two following points:
- We only exist thanks to our customers, who hold our future in their hands by continuing to trust us with their requirements.
- We owe our existence today to our past innovations, and our future is directly dependant on our current ability to create new high-quality products.